Friday, October 8, 2010

Little Bit (in love with you)


Where does a fashion faux-pas end and a trend begin? Yes, I did indeed wear these Oxfords on Wednesday. And yes, I did indeed wear them again Thursday. It's official: I'm obsessed. If only they were more comfortable. After a full day at work and school, accompanied by a long walk to a farther-than-usual parking spot, I was more than happy to swap them for a pair of comfortable moccasins at the end of the day. Overall though, this is one of my favorite outfits lately. I've been super into the rolled-at-the-ankle jeans look, which bizarrely seems to actually make me look taller, despite my worries that cropping my pants at such an odd angle would dwarf my already short stature. I'm also loving how a monochromatic palette makes my new hair color pop even more, allowing for a relaxed yet dramatic look.


Shirt: H&M
Pants: Forever 21
Belt: thrifted (American Thrift- Philadelphia, PA)
Shoes: secondhand Anne Michelle (Buffalo Exchange- Philadelphia, PA)
Sunglasses: street vendor in the Italian Market

No comments:

Post a Comment