Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Freaks, Nerds, and Romantics

Jeez, I've got a lot of posts today, huh? Don't think I'm being all that productive though. I'm really just snapping pictures between episodes of a Top Chef marathon!


Today's look is a mix of everything used, thrifted, and borrowed. My friend Lisa gave me this bubble top and I stole these sweet glasses from Ray before he gets his prescription lens put in. Both scarves and the shoes are thrifted. The jeans are left over from my previous life as a demo coordinator for a large bicycle company. They're so worn in and covered in bike chain grease that I hardly ever wear them, but I thought they'd be perfect for a slouchy, laid back feel. Boyfriend-cut jeans would have been ideal- or even better, my boyfriend's jeans, if he had more than one pair of non-cut off pants!


Top: Unknown
Jeans: H&M
Neck scarf: Thrifted (Village Thrift- Pennsauken, NJ)
Wrist scarf: Thrifted Anne Klein (Antique Mall- Philadelphia, PA)
Shoes: Thrifted (Village Thrift- Pennsauken, NJ)
Glasses: Urban Outfitters

When I got back to the couch to upload my photos, these two sneaky bandits had stolen my spot. How could I be mad?


1 comment:

  1. Awww, my cats do the same thing - always steal my spot! Great outfit by the way - love your bangs too!

    ReplyDelete