Friday, March 5, 2010

Sweet , Sweet Jane

Before I post today's look, here's a couple killer vintage finds I found at a local consignment/record shop, Sweet Jane. There isn't a huge selection and prices can be somewhat steep. But every single piece is an absolute killer and you'll never leave disappointed. Both these items require some tailoring (the blazer is too wide and the skirt needs to be hemmed), but I think they've got a lot of potential:

I think this would be killer with black skinny jeans and my riding paddock boots

 
  
I adore the button detailing

Ok, on to today's look. Listen, it's Friday, I just killed myself at the gym for two hours, and my plans for the night are limited to cramming 50 zillion of Ray's closest friends into a smokey dive bar. Today is a no-frills, enjoy the beautiful weather, kick back and relax on the stoop day. I think my outfit reflects that pretty accurately.

 
 
 
  
 
  
Please excuse the chipping nail polish. I desperately need to repaint
 
 
No one ever sees my stomach tattoos unless I'm at the beach, so I love that thisshirt teases the eye into realizing there's something more there. 
 
 
 Detail shot of my feather headband. This is quickly becoming a favorite accessory. It's so chic and goes with nearly any outfit in need of a little flair.

Tanktop: Urban Outfitters
Bandeau: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Thrifted
Headband: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment