Monday, March 8, 2010

Old School Hollywood

Psssst, here's a secret. I didn't watch the Oscars. It's not even that I wasn't home. I was just more enthralled in the Flyers-Mapleleafs game . I think I even watched a rerun of Iron Chef America after that. Let me be clear; I care about films. I don't care about the awards that go along with them. I do get down with the red carpet however. There's something so nostalgic about old school Hollywood. Give me long trains, heaps of chiffon, pin curls galore, and enough red lipstick to cover the entire state of California. None too surprisingly, my favorite looks of this year's red carpet all fell into that description:

Amanda Seyfried- Armani Privé
 Anna Kendrick- Elie Saab Haute Couture
Demi Moore- Atelier Versace
Diane Kruger- Chanel Haute Couture
Elizabeth Banks- Versace
Luciana Barrosso- Salvatore Feragamo
Michelle Pfeiffer- Carolina Herrera
Penelope Cruz- Donna Karen
Rachel McAdams- Elie Saab Haute Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment