Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How Strange It Is To Be Anything At All

I've been dying to show off this skirt since I got back from Texas! Even though it's only Forever 21, I found it at a Buffalo Exchange and I feel as if I really "earned it" by weeding through hangers of garbage to find gold.


I'm still trying to get a hang of getting any decent shots in the new place. I also keep forgetting my parents gave me a tabletop and fullsized tripod yesterday that I have yet to experiment with. I think a steady hand, combined with natural lighting, will do the trick. Problem is, we have so much to do during the day, what with the moving, unpacking, and painting that we hardly even have time to eat, let alone take pictures! I suspect I'll fall back in the morning blogging schedule by early next week.


Speaking of next week, I'm picking up my two darling cats (Wumpus and Henry) this weekend. They've been living with their "grandparents" for the past six months, due to a job that required extensive travel three weeks per month. But now that my priorities have shifted towards furthering my education, I'm home for good and they will be too! Expect epically adorable posts and cat hair adorning all my outfits.

Tanktop: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21, thrifted- Buffalo Exchange (Austin, TX)
Tights: Walgreens
Shoes: Thrifted- Philly AIDS Thrift (Philadelphia, PA)
Sunglasses: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit, Simple and basic but still has your own personal twist to it, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is great! l-o-v-e it!

    xo

    justyna

    ReplyDelete