Thursday, March 18, 2010

Greetings from Austin!

Just a quick update to say that I made it safely and am having an incredible time. The house I'm staying at has a free wifi business center, so hopefully I should be able to add some photos soon. I haven't been able to get any pictures of my own outfits, but there's a hell of a lot of stylish ladies (and men!) out here and I've been snapping pictures left and right. I've also been distributing flyers, hastily assembled at Kinko's yesterday (so please ignore the uneven cutting and grainy quality (it's not sloppy, it's "DIY punk rock")). 

 

Quick heads up to anyone at the festival- I'll be doing merch for the Notekillers tonight. They're playing at Headhunters (720 Red River St, use the 8th St entrance) at 9:45pm. Please come by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment